Sunday, August 12, 2007

I

O yes you folks might think i am very biased..
When the lights were going off like the blinking eye of a Mockingbird i nagged and lamented about it...

OK...

I must now confess that the light has been on uninterrupted since Friday August 3rd 2007 till this moment as i write this...

You want me to say CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GOVERNMENT?

HELL NO............

Their negligence caused the power outages so when they seem to give us some respite, they don't deserve any pat on the shoulders..

What i think they deserve is the power puff on their rear end to wake UP from their lazy arrogant snore...

Oh Yes i said it...

GO FIGURE...

I have been silly and unimaginably horrified and disillusioned lately because hard work never seem to pay off in Ghana...


Why me? I always ask the Lord.....

Why this uncertainty?

The ONLY CERTAINTY i have now is that i am going to school and i enjoy it.


Apart from that,,, The less said or imagined the merrier.


What the "F" is the matter with SOME Pastors lately in Ghana?

They are always preoccupied by their self pity or self arrogance.
They assume they only deserve the best things in life or they are the only ones that go through "hell" to acquire the anointing..


Let me say that of a truth that i agree with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome that no one works to attain the anointing of God.
Rather it's God's Grace that we are all alive and each and every born again has God's anointing.

These Ghanaian Pastors should stop boasting of their anointing and focus on helping the needy and poor in the church.

SHUT UP PASTORS and HELP .


Am i going to far?

If you happen to see and know what i see and experience you will understand my rage...

OK

Who cares about my thoughts anyway?
If you care then comment @ the bottom of this post.

I'm writing to myself to let the bubbles of anger be poured out towards the flame for it to be evaporated....


I breath a sigh of relief now..

hmmm...

Now i need a cup of STARBUCKS KWOFEE...

I can hear someone reading this saying: "in your dreams William"

Heavens NO...

In reality i speak my mind..

In DREAMS i win over my lust

In physical do i triumph over my challenges

Hey Hey Hey
I am Myself...

adios..

No comments:

Tracker