Saturday, September 8, 2007

This town ain't big enough for the both of us!

I must apologize for the long pause in my postings,
It was due to technical problems of this insame tropic region...

Now here we go:

With the caption on this beautiful photo, I SAY GHANA AIN'T BIG enough for me either.

Suck it up Bitches....

How some people can pretend to be witty and smart only to find themselves at the last minute to be as silly as the dwarf billy goat....

Be yourself ladies and just be yourselves,
DON'T Pretend to be reserved cool and calm just to get yourselves a "dream" husband.

As my friend Nana Amma will say; "FORGIVE"

Your pretense has a limit.

Like the beautiful peacock,
A lady's beauty must be hidden until it is required to be flaunted.

PERIOD!

Take a lesson from the PEACOCK..

No comments:

Tracker